Tuesday, January 01, 2013

New Year's Day Activity

Santa brought G two lego architectural projects both for 10+ and G finished both in 3 hours or less. I finished watching Pride and Prejudice and now it is 3pm. Waste of a day but fun nonetheless.  Did get a bit of laundry done which I guess makes it less wasted.


We both ate a rather Chinese-y breakfast, mine of dumplings and G of boiled eggs, rice and seaweed snack. She did try one of the dumplings but likes the chicken over the pork and leaks better. Needless to say such a large breakfast or rather brunch makes neither of us ready to think of supper. Lunch got bumped totally out of the picture.

I did spend some time this morning in my room with my coffee and my scrabble game because I was in the mood for a rather long time out.  That helped well.

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

Miss G is looking oh so grown up!! Happy New Year to you both!