Wednesday, February 20, 2013

End of a Stressful Week

Yes, I know it is only Wednesday but tomorrow and Friday I don't work at the lifestyle docs but am doing the survey side gig.  I am so excited to not have to go into the docs that I may even sleep well tonight. 
Also, I am kind of sort of getting a bit more used to the car.  Why do steering wheels have to be so thick?  That I don't know if I will ever get used to.  My hands go to sleep holding it seriously. 

In lenten news, I am so glad for new days!  That is all I am gonna say about that!

Leaving to pick G up from Wednesday night church.  Tonight she is a wee bit put out as my sister is visiting my parents who normally do the Wed. night pickup won't be getting her as they always take her to get french fries.  I on the other hand do not!

Hoping there is not a snow day tomorrow!  Or rather a sleet day but the house is a bit cold right now. 

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

It is hard to get used to a new car. Hoping your weekend is peaceful and restful!