Monday, February 25, 2013

I Caught Every Bit of It and Then Some

G's cold that is.  Her scratchy throat hit me on Sunday plus I have a fever and everything.  We both feel like we are drowning in sinus stuff. But she never got a fever that I could feel.  I felt so bad today that I didn't even finish my coffee.  Now that is a bad feeling!  I won't make as much tomorrow if I still feel the same. 

Basically, right now I want to go slather myself with vicks and go to bed but I have to wait on G to get home from b-ball practice.  It just started storming here as I drove up in the drive way.  I think it has already passed but more is on its way I think.

I think my leg is fine though where I didn't stretch enough.  It doesn't hurt unless I move it quickly unexpectedly separate from me. 

I still have a bit of laundry to do which I didn't finish this weekend.  So I will do some of that while waiting.  My phone battery died and I had no idea until I got to work today.  How silly of me really.  I usually check it more regular than that.   

Oh poor Simon, our cat, he has started slinging snot now too.  Lord please heal this house of sick.

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

Oh no get well soon both of you! I have the same thing, yuck.