Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Weekend Update

Easter was great.  Had my Sunday nap and got to watch Duck Dynasty.  What could be better?  Church was full, not surprisingly so.  Just a great day all around though terrible cool and damp.  We spent the afternoon at my parents. 

I was looking forward to coming to work on Monday.  I will say I haven't yet figured out the time punch thing and have accidentally clocked in/out and in again in the space of mere seconds.  I am still very happy with the job.  I love it.  Even lunch hasn't been a big issue.  So far I haven't had to bring my own but twice.  Not bad but I do have soup from home if needed.

G looked so cute in her Easter shorts/shirt but I didn't get a picture of her.  She was a wee bit cold but the day did finally warm up some but she had already changed by that time.  I am terrible at taking pictures of G. 

She is going through something right now that I can't figure out what it is.  Last night she was acting strangely, kind of baby-ish even.  Then I looked her in the face and she had ginormous tears ready to fall and a quivering lip.  Could be hormonal but she says it isn't.  I really don't know.  Maybe she just needed a good cry and a reassurance that she is exactly perfect for whom G_d created her to be.  Anyway, she said she was better this morning so off to school and work we went.

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

Hmmm...Kerri told me she was feeling sad last week and didn't know why, so we think it may be hormonal. She is realy good at talking to me about anything. But I would questions Miss G just in case there is something else worrying her that she may be afraid to talk about. :o( Hoping she feels better real soon!