Friday, May 31, 2013

Found

My earring has been found.  I texted the choir director to tell her I lost it and I thought it might be somewhere at church Wed.  This morning when the power came back on and woke me up, I saw a text from her saying it had been found.  I am so thankful.  I was fearing the worst as I had gone to lunch with work friends and was very afraid it had dropped at the restaurant.  So I will get it Sunday when I get to church!  Yea! 

G spent the night with my parents.  When I called them yesterday while I was driving home, mom said that G and dad were out shooting.  Haven't a clue what except that at some point dad came to get the targets for practice.  I suspect they were scaring rabits and squirrels.  I doubt seriously that anything died as a result of her shooting.

So today I was able to get to work pretty early and am hoping to leave fairly early.  Next week I will have G and her friend will be at VBS nearby and then with me for lunch.  I have lots of planning to do for the next week for the girls.  Early day everyday, hopefully not late day any day!

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

So glad your earring was found!!! Sounds like Miss G is already busy on her summer vacation. :o)