Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Art Gallery Opening


G and her painting and with my parents.  I was so glad my dad came.  I knew my mom would but like I told mom this might be the only time a painting of hers is hanging in an art gallery (I hope not, but...) so I wanted him to come see.  It was nice.  We arrived about half way through because of work.  G's friend who will be with us during the day all week was there as well.  I stupidly didn't take one of G with her art teacher because, #fail!  I don't know why I didn't think of it until this morning.  There is one of me with G and my parents but I look like a ginormous cow so I am not posting it.

Her painting as well as the other 2nd and 3rd grade paintings will hang in this gallery for the month of June.  Though it is not a very big gallery it is very nice, and this is the second opening my mom and I have attended there.  After the art exhibit the paintings will all go back to hang in the school for the next year.

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

I love her painting!