Thursday, July 18, 2013

FYI, Just in case, Warning

If any readers are in my e-mail account, my apologies. Yesterday, I was hacked by a spammer. In 2 mins all the e-mails in my account were sent some form of spam. Most came back with the mailer-Failure(whatever) notice but three people have responded in one form or another to me. So I hope you all know that 1)I have no iPhone (which is from where the spam was sent) 2) I typically don't put my full name in the subject line and 3)I also typically use better grammer than these spammers did. So if you were unlucky enough to receive a notice I am so sorry. I can't send e-mails out from that account right now due to the spammers sending on my e-mail account. I couldn't have called everyone either. I am sure most of the e-mails were just no good after all this time (hopefully). But in the rare case that you received one, please know DO NOT OPEN THE LINK!! That is all!

No comments: