Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Peace of Mind

G has two teeth coming in at the same time and one still has the baby tooth over it. It was beginning to hurt her and looked like it was red and swollen. I thought that maybe the one tooth coming in was stuck on the baby tooth. So to the dentist we went for xrays. More than I wanted to spend later I left with peace of mind and still not yet needing braces, yea!! I actually thought they may pull the one but dentist said she will probably get it out herself but call if she needed help. We go back for reg cleaning in September. We came home and made another 2 batches of the kale chips. By the way, I am typing on a tablet of which I still have not mastered so please forgive the errors.

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

Kerri's teeth come in like that too...it is a bit painful, but they do fall out when ready. Hoping Miss G gets a visit from the tooth fairy soon! ;)