Thursday, August 01, 2013

RIP Simon ?-2013

Monday evening, my dad took Simon for me and now he is buried with the other 3 animals.  Of course we are sad but we know he is better off.  Now we are planning all the changes to the house.  Re-painting, re-organizing, re-purposing and re-furnishing.

This is a video of Simon helping me to wake up G one morning for school.  Simon would go to the bathroom when I said go potty.  He wouldn't go use it because that wasn't his room, but he would go with G and stay with her until she came to the kitchen.  He loved to talk to us when we woke up in the morning and when we came home.  He just knew we were talking to him when we were on the phone or skyping with family.  People I would have phone conversations with could hear him and would comment on how loud and expressive he was.


video
So Simon, we will miss your conversations, but I could not continue to watch you waste away and hurt so badly.  You were the best cat I have ever owned.


2 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your fur baby. My kitty talks a lot too. She is almost 15 and I'm not looking forward to the day she isn't with me. :(

Vivian M said...

We are so very sorry for your loss of Simon. Huge hugs.
Have fun redoing the house!