Wednesday, September 25, 2013

See You at the Pole

G attended for the first time a "See You at the Pole" rally at her school. They met at 7am which is roughly 30 mins earlier than we have to leave the house even. So I had to get up so very early to get us both ready.

Sounded like such a good idea last night until 5 this morning when the alarm went off. Then I sat on the edge of the bed for a minute before I reset the alarm to give me another 20 minutes. I think that ultimately hurt me in hindsight.

On top of being so very tired my insides just aren't feeling right. I am so very tired and this is only Wednesday, UGH! Even my skin feels weird and crawly which usually doesn't feel that way until closer to 10pm.

Have I ever mentioned how I am one of those people who truly need 9 hours of sleep nightly but I don't get that much. We end up going to bed later than I want most nights. I get caught up reading news because I am a news junky. I am a light sleeper which is the worst thing to be at my house! And I have to get up early to make sure we are both ready for school and work.

Have I mentioned how much I am looking forward to "falling back" this year? Well, every year? I think I am going to have to make G spend the night with my parents so I can take full advantage of it.

I am seriously proud of her for wanting to go. She said she really needed to go pray for her math test, heh. I mentioned that she could also pray for our government, her school and her friends.

Poor baby had a tummy ache too this morning. I hope she worked it out soon after she got in the building. That is a miserable feeling to have.

I was glad she wanted to do this and will support her in it. But next year I am going to bed much earlier!!

I can't wait to hear the update about it later tonight.

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

Ugh, I hate getting up early for Kerri's cross country practice. I feel your pain....