Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The ACA and its Impact

There has been a lot in the media about the ACA, also known as Obamacare, and the millions of individuals who will lose coverage and doctors. The thing is, this has been known on the right for over 3 years. The MSM has been a willing accomplice in the WH's deception with regard to the impact. Now some on the left are spinning the lies (and yes they were known lies by the administration) to make it sound like not such a big deal.

Here is another impact: many people have lost jobs and hours due to the regulations. I may be one of those individuals to lose my job. I knew when I interviewed that the company had not decided to "pay or play" but I was told that they would probably change nothing for this coming year.

Now however with the employer delay, it would actually be more cost effective for the company to completely drop health coverage for all employees which would also eliminate my job specifically. I obviously can't blame the company as their goal in operating is to make money and ACA is a losing bet.

I would appreciate prayers because I am sick of going down this road. I need a brilliant plan for home employment that is fool proof. I personally can't think of one and without capital to start I will not be able to do so.

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

Praying and sending positive thought your way!!!