Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013


Just an FYI, I am so tired. G was up until 11:30 tracking Santa until I just had enough!! We watched The Santa Claus, read the story of Elf on the shelf and read Santa's Toy Shop. I love traditions. One was the looking at the lights. Santa was at one of the homes decorated with the lights and music linked. It was fun.

Now we are watching one of the movies Santa brought, Despicable Me 2. Love that movie. My parents came to see what Santa brought G. This is a throwback to the times when we were children and my own grand parents would come to see what Santa brought us. I made the banana bread my uncle gave me to share with them. It was very tasty.

The rest of the day is laundry and nap because I am so tired and G woke up with me at 6am when my alarm went off. Never mind that she NEVER gets up on a weekday when the alarm goes off! Tomorrow I am working so I will be taking G to hang with my parents for the day.

All in all a successful Christmas. Praying your Christmas is just as enjoyable, relaxing and focused on the Reason for the Season.

3 comments:

jennifer said...

Merry Christmas to you guys!!

Briana's Mom said...

Merry Christmas! Sounds like you had a good one! :)

Vivian M said...

Merry Christmas! (We love that movie too!)