Friday, June 20, 2014

So Excited

I have half finalized plans for this year's vacation.  I was looking into legos in Atlanta but something better and more timely for our interests has popped up.  I have put a deposit down on a 2 day park pass and 3 night hotel stay for Universal Studios to go see Diagon Alley and all the other Harry Potter stuff.  G doesn't know yet.  If something major happens to financially distract I can cancel for full refund up to 46 days prior.

All that to say we will not see everything, we will drive down there all 14 hours both ways, and we will do it in 4 days.  I am excited and also dreading the drive.  Flights though were way to expensive and I think I want to have my car there.

There happens to be a deal going on because of the opening of the new section for HP.  I would like to see the minions from Despicable Me, too and I also found out that downtown disney is not inside the disney park which means we can go there as well.

I will not be announcing the when until we are back, but needless to say it will be in the fallish.  If you are a burglar and figure it out, I have nothing worth stealing but you can feed the fish for us...

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

I am so happy and excited for you both!!! We are going next year, can't wait!