Friday, July 25, 2014

Gotcha

Here are pictures from 2005 through 2007. This is from 2010. I failed to take a photo of her in 2009 but I don't know why. She was in VA for 2011 and I failed to post at all in 2012. This was two days before gotcha day and then I just posted only words for July 25. Also, July 26 to talk about the big melt down we had after making a big deal of it on July 25. Maybe we won't have a melt down tomorrow. But we will work in the yard, pack for her upcoming trip and keep enjoying our new Fire phones because all she can do with it now is play, heh.  Plus the working in the yard might make her too tired to think on it.  Her Family day gift is the new phone because that was perfect timing.

But I did take a pic of her today.  Currently she is coming to work with me before she goes to summer camp then I pick her up and bring her back to work with me for the rest of the day.  Yesterday she was wild as a march hare and I fussed at her.  This morning when I dropped her off she wouldn't get out of the car even though I asked quietly 4 times and then raised my voice 3 times.  Why must she feel the need to control???  Never mind, don't answer that as that is my issue too!




She is such a pretty kid. She is really good too though I complain. I know I am hard on her and have high expectations for her. She knows too. We are working on it.  Lots of ups and downs mostly caused by me.  As much as I do not like to think of myself as a drama queen with annoying idiosyncrasies I am.

Maybe I can hold her off on the new fish until Gotcha next year???  Now off to mow the yard.

3 comments:

Vivian M said...

Happy Gotcha Day!!!

Steph B said...

She's turning into a beautiful young lady! I hope she enjoys her vacation. I also hope your mom is doing well, I think of your and your family often. Steph (from PD)

Briana's Mom said...

She is such a pretty young lady! Happy Gotcha Day Anniversary to both of you!