Sunday, November 09, 2014

Geo Cache-ing

If you haven't heard of the phrase, basically it is a treasure hunt of sorts.  I have read on other blogs about how much fun it is, but with one in the back yard of our church and a family who enjoys doing this; I discovered that I hate it.  G on the other hand loved it even though we weren't successful.  Maybe that is why I didn't enjoy it.  Failure or things that have a high probability of failure, I tend to avoid.

The idea is that someone hides something and it literally could be anything even a notebook to sign and then posts the coordinates on a map for people on the internet to find.  So it is a treasure hunt for all intents and purposes.  Very creative but not for me.

So this Sunday after church G has gone geo cache-ing with this family even going out to lunch (though I did offer to fix lunch for them) declaring this day to be a non-boring day.  I am home to fix lunch for myself and start my nap.  I let G know the door would be unlocked but I may be already asleep!

Enjoy your Sabbath Rest!!

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

We have never done this, sounds like something I would rather skip. Your nap sounds much better!