Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas


Christmas tree is up and decorated.  Santa has been visited.  The elf brought G a gift this morning.  School is wrapping down for the holidays.  I have a few things left to do still.  I am looking forward to a quiet day.  I requested off on Friday, we don't get Christmas eve off.  My request hasn't been approved so I will bring G with me Friday.  It won't be a real work day more than likely, most people will have been given off, but who knows.  Anyway, we have one more tree to decorate, my mom's.  Maybe on Thursday night we can get that completed.  I have no teacher gifts and honestly, I am too strapped.  Maybe we will make them all an ornament.  Time is running out though.  We will see.

2 comments:

Vivian M said...

Hoping you can get the day off! Check your email when you get a chance. :)

Briana's Mom said...