Friday, January 23, 2015

Coconut Oil

I found two new uses for coconut oil that doesn't involve swishing it in my mouth.  One is a body rub and one is a lip balm.  So I will look for the two or three things I don't have ready at home and then make these products.  If all goes well I will report back here.  If not, well, I will think about that later.

Monday, G and I went to the movies and saw Paddington.  It was a pretty good movie.  Since we were both off school and work, we had planned to use a movie gift card we received for Christmas to go.  Then off to dinner where a friend of mine met us.  She was sans child and lives close to the restaurant. G mostly played her game on the phone so all was good.

Saturday, a Sunday school class member passed away.  I didn't know about it until Sunday morning and our Monday plans were made.  I was unable to attend the visitation or the funeral.  We were in big city during the visitation and I had to work during the funeral.  She was very ill and is healed and safe in the arms of Jesus now.  She will be very missed.  She was sort of a spit fire!! She was a prayer warrior too!

Anyway, G is getting weird now that it is getting late.  She is extremely talkative and argumentative.  Not a good combination.  So basketball game tomorrow and shopping for a solar system project due in 2 weeks, yay! me!.


1 comment:

Vivian M said...

I read it is good to condition hair too! Unfortunately, Kerri got petroleum jelly in her hair so I haven't had a chance to try it on her.
Sorry for your loss. :(