Saturday, February 13, 2016

So Far

She has responded today at 4:51 pm to my text from yesterday at 7:11 pm when I asked her if it was wonderful with "yes."  That is all I have heard from her.  I texted back for her to send some photos, but she hasn't yet done so.

Tonight I am watching  Dodge Ball with Ben Stiller and Vince Vaughn and yes it is very old and not exactly kid or family friendly, but it was less than $4 at WalMart Marketplace and I have always wanted to see it.  I like cornball movies like this.  There are lots of cool cameos too.  I watched today Pride and Prejudice, the BBC version with Colin Firth. All the videos I can watch while G is away at least is my plan.

Every time I speak with my mom she asks me when we will be home.  She can't remember that G is the only one gone.  Today I said something about sleeping late and she said, "So you just left G at" the place.  I had to remind her that G is with her friend and perfectly fine or I would have already heard.

Oh and in just to document, Justice Antonin Scalia died today, age 79.  Hopefully the GOP won't allow a justice to be picked while Obama is in office still.  With elections coming up in November that would be US suicide.  Stakes have been upped quite a bit in this election because of this.


1 comment:

jennifer said...

My favorite line... "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball". Still praying for you guys and praying for our country now.