Wednesday, February 15, 2017

2017 Happenings


Pictures out of order, 1st a Valentine made by my mom with the sitter's help for G.  Kept my mom busy.  This is a keepsake.  My mom needs a busy blanket for adults.

The 2nd is from our annual work conference, me with a real live former astronaut, Borneo (call name) who orbited the earth for 17 days between the challenger and the other explosion.

The conference was good at least day 1.  Day 2 not so much.  The evenings events were basically a drunk fest of of which I did not attend.

G's school is out this week.  She's staying the days with my parents.  Though she has been accepted in the school I want for next year, I still don't know if I can afford it.  I am looking at other options.  I just know she can't go back where she is.  She has significant academic gaps because they teach no history, no civics, no social studies, no real economics, etc.

I have been extremely pleased with President Trump and very disappointed in the traitorous deep state.  The left is losing and fighting a war against Americans and the American ideal.

So much for the 2017 happenings so far...

No comments: